Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Out of the blue

Out of the blue

Tuesday 9th June 2009, (7 pm in public transport) “excuse me, you are
Avinash right!”

“Yes I am but you are Mr ….. !”

Oh so you didn’t recognize me hmm. Well do you remember the year 1980
J.S College, FY B.com, every rnorning 6 am local Borivali
to Churchgate, 3rd row 5th bench in the college hmm…

“Oh it’s you Sharma, the great Pratap Sharma”, said Avinash. Yes, “You
have already forgotten me, well any ways what are you doing in this
public transport you are suppose to be in your luxurious private
vehicle” asked Sharma.

“Well it’s a long story & this is not the place to talk about it”,
said Avinash.

“Then let’s have a cup of coffee… & after all it is high time since we
have met so we can spend some time together”, replied Sharma.

( in restaurant with a cup of coffee )

So Avinash I am unable to digest the situation, you are looking
distressed, in simple formals, submerged in sweat, well what
happened?

Avinash: It was May 1984 when I started my leather business, in 2 to 3
years of time I had earned high & handsome profit & everything is was
going good, I got married, had 2 children. I got so occupied in the
business that I was unable to spent time with my family & was busy in
earning profits. I never saw my children playing because when I leave
my place early in the morning & come back late at night I could only
see them sleeping. I satisfied all their need with money but I had no
idea that this thing would cost me a lot in future.

Both my sons took advantage of the status in their own ways. The
younger one Aansh got so close to his friends that he hardly comes at
home, rest of the time he is in to party, discos, pubs etc. Whereas
the elder fellow Vansh was a very conservative type & had a group of
friends who were from middle class & lower middle classes & have seen
struggling day with them. Since that time he felt his responsibility &
inspite of me earning lakhs of rupee he use to study as well as do
part time, he developed the habit of savings where as Aansh never
changed by the time they both were about to get settle with job & at
that very point of time I started incurring suffering losses & had to
put an end to my business carrier, everything was finish I lost my
lavish car, flats etc.

At that point of time the hard work & commitment of Vansh really
helped his experience in part time had earned him a good post in MNC &
his saving earned us the bread & butter throughout our awful times.

I too by some means got recruited at pay role as per industrial
standards. The younger fellow is regretting for time is misused & is
struggling to find means to get settle. Vansh became fiscally
established & is living happy married life.

Sharma: I have to admit you have truly struggled a lot but all credit
to Vansh for setting stage for his future & also his approach towards
life is worth praising.

MORAL: It’s the responsibility which builds the stage for future &
not the status

No comments: